Friday, October 3, 2008

Feels Like Home

A brief shout-out to the Gods who have chosen to take pity on homesick me. I was delighted and blessed this evening to get a call from one of my favorite people, Miss Catherine (whom I love more than wine). She was in San Jose for all of 2 hours tonight and found a way to spend most of that time with me.

It was just what the doctor ordered.

The visit reminded me of all the amazing people I have in my life and the family (be it blood or common bonds) that supports me no matter where I am. I am incredibly lucky to have you all in my life.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad to hear that week 2 was way more positive than week 1. That chardonnay you tasted sounds like 'my cuppa tea'! I'll be in pursuit of that one.
I love reading about all the good stuff that you're doing. You ARE going to rock the wine world!